• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LOA for up to 3 weeks
09-11-2013, 04:42 AM,
LOA for up to 3 weeks
Tomorrow I'm taking a flight to Granada (the Spanish one, not the island in the Caribbean Mex Big Grin ), where I'm going to spend the next two semesters as an exchange student. Living on an island that is 800 miles away from the Spanish mainland I can't take all the stuff I need with me, especially a bulky PC.

My computer will be sent to my new address early next week at the latest (hopefully), but it might take a while to arrive (5-8 days). I won't be able to send turns until then.
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 03:15 AM,
RE: LOA for up to 3 weeks
Ahh, got you running already do I?!

Ok, thanks for the heads up.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
10-01-2013, 10:04 AM,
Sorry for the delay. I've missed a couple PMs, but I have very limited internet access. It seems every single household in Granada installs their DSL network during September. I'll have internet around 12th Oct. No one wants to continue these battles more than me. :)
10-12-2013, 07:08 AM,
I can't remember what we were gaming - LOL - it will be like starting over again.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
10-15-2013, 03:19 AM,
I'm sorry this is taking this long. I'm working on it so I can have my desktop PC here ASAP. If any of you doesn't want to wait any longer or wants to finish the battle I would understand the situation. Please contact me via PM of you want to negotiate ceasefire terms.

Weasel, It was an American attack against a German held town. Turn 3-4 if I recall correctly.
10-15-2013, 05:13 AM,
Oh yeah, that's right. We weren't sure if the game had too many turns or not.

I can wait buds.