• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Custom scenarios
09-04-2013, 05:44 AM,
Custom scenarios
So I bought into the panzer campaigns and like it so far playing against AI, but o am sure I will want some PBEM games very soon. So watch this space for a game opening.
On the mean time a question about custom scenarios. I have Kharkov 42 at the moment and wondered about more scenarios above the standard set. I looked at blitz scenario db for my gamy and I can see few more. Some of them seem remakes of the stock ones. Are there any other repositories of the custom scenarios to extend the selection for my game or the only way is to buy more titles in the series or create my own scenarios?
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 06:02 AM,
RE: Custom scenarios
Hello Pawel,

Hope to see you looking for a PBEM game soon. Smile

Above this forum the are three sub-forums, one of those is the "TOC Mod scenario list", within that forum there are child forums for most of the PzC titles, some have two child forums because they have both custom scenarios and custom scenarios that have been H2H approved at the club, in the case of Kharkov 42 there are no H2H scenarios (and hence only one child forum).

Within the K42 child forum there are 14 custom scenarios that can be DL into your K42 folder and played using that title, however the situation for K42 is slightly complicated because in the past several players used the K42 title to create custom scenarios to also cover the fighting in 1943, since they did this a new title Kharkov 43 has been released that also covers some of the same battles!

So we have the unique and slightly bizarre situation with custom scenarios covering 1943 in the K42 forum, but of course we didn't know that in the future a title covering the fighting in 1943 would be produced! Wink

Hope that helps, if you have any more questions please ask!
Quote this message in a reply