• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some areas for possible larger, longer SB scenarios
09-14-2013, 01:29 AM,
RE: Some areas for possible larger, longer SB scenarios
I keep saying there needs to be larger, longer scenarios, even if a scenario was to cover several days. Need the supply, replacement and I would like to see some area movement introduced in those to make it easier for units to move until reaching an area that is conflicted, just have to put the units in an Order of March and time between intervals or make the interval a standard 5 or 10 minutes apart so that when reaching an area that is conflicted, they arrive over several turns. That would make it easier to move larger units which were either companies, battalions, kampfgruppes and task forces. New titles rather than adding scenarios so at least it could help cover some costs, which in my opinion should be reduced since everything is DD rather than having cds made and mailed. Squad Battles Normandy, Market-Garden, Sicily, Salerno, Anzio, Italy, Dragoon, France 40, Bulge, Nordwind, Vosges, Rhine, Aachen etc etc. And that is just the West Front. It would be something familiar and a little different at the same time and would keep moving forward. With having area movement for the nonactive areas, still need maps for each area that connect the whole. If not something like this, do a similar one instead with units like SBs, 82 AB, 101 AB, Grossdeutschland etc etc.

Taking the next farther step would make this series even better, IMO.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some areas for possible larger, longer SB scenarios - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 09-14-2013, 01:29 AM