• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some areas for possible larger, longer SB scenarios
09-12-2013, 10:18 AM,
RE: Some areas for possible larger, longer SB scenarios
There actually might be workarounds to that. I don't know the game engine well enough to say for certain, but two easy workarounds seem like you could have one or more trucks arrive as reinforcements loaded with fresh weapons or else you could leave weapon caches lying around in specific locations and leave it to the player to retrieve them (which actually would add a nice element of strategy). Or the weapon caches even could be in the same hex as the units holding their current arsenal, leaving it to the player to decide when and what to drop and pick up.

I might be remembering incorrectly, but I believe Oz created a cool scenario in Eagles Strike in which some of the weapons were dropped by parachute and units had to go retrieve them.
Airdrop

The game engine definitely doesn't allow for resupplying your current weapons, but I don't see why scenarios couldn't be created in which you could get fresh weapons (which would simulate resupply).
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some areas for possible larger, longer SB scenarios - by Rabbit - 09-12-2013, 10:18 AM