• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

[closed] Medium CMBN (CW) scenario
08-26-2013, 05:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013, 05:23 AM by Toblakai.)
Opponent Wanted  [closed] Medium CMBN (CW) scenario
Hi Armchair Generals,

I am looking for a medium CMBN (CW) scenario battle. The scenario should be for both unknown and the only information about the other side is the briefing. This needs some trust, but brings a lot of fun. Is anybody interest?

Best regards
Toblakai Helmet Smile
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 03:50 AM,
RE: Medium CMBN (CW) scenario
(08-26-2013, 05:11 PM)Toblakai Wrote: Hi Armchair Generals,

I am looking for a medium CMBN (CW) scenario battle. The scenario should be for both unknown and the only information about the other side is the briefing. This needs some trust, but brings a lot of fun. Is anybody interest?

Best regards
Toblakai Helmet Smile

Howdy, I'm in... CMBN or CW Med scenario sounds good. I usually prefer smaller scenarios, so most med should be new to me. I have version 2.01 only loaded. I use dropbox and H2HH. Select a scenario and I'll let you know if I have played it. I do prefer allied side, and Elite level (I think Iron hurts game play for email games), but not a deal breaker...

Look forward to hearing from you...
08-27-2013, 05:24 AM,
RE: Medium CMBN (CW) scenario
(08-27-2013, 03:50 AM)HoseJock Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 05:11 PM)Toblakai Wrote: Hi Armchair Generals,

Best regards
Toblakai Helmet Smile

Howdy, I'm in... CMBN or CW Med scenario sounds good. I usually prefer smaller scenarios, so most med should be new to me. I have version 2.01 only loaded. I use dropbox and H2HH. Select a scenario and I'll let you know if I have played it. I do prefer allied side, and Elite level (I think Iron hurts game play for email games), but not a deal breaker...

Look forward to hearing from you...

sent you a mail!