• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Game?
08-17-2013, 03:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013, 06:41 AM by CMLL.)
Opponent Wanted  New Game?
Hi!

I have some room for new opponents and I was wondering if there´s anyone interested in an attack/defend QB game? CMFI and GL. Medium size. Blitz house rules. So far I have only tried meeting engagements and I´m eager to try something new.

I have no preferance for any side. Preferably two games so we both have the chance to play as attacker and defender.

PM me if you´re interested.

Regards, Martin
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 03:08 PM,
RE: New Game?
Hi, Am a new member from NZ. Have been playing CMBN and CMSF against the AI for over a year and recently started on CMFI GL. Am playing on a Mac (does that affect anything?). I'd be keen, but this would be my first game, so you may need to be patient as I get my head around the PBEM thing. Happy to try either attack or defence and either Allied or Axis.

Rob
08-22-2013, 10:20 PM,
RE: New Game?
(08-22-2013, 03:08 PM)Tumatauenga Wrote: Hi, Am a new member from NZ. Have been playing CMBN and CMSF against the AI for over a year and recently started on CMFI GL. Am playing on a Mac (does that affect anything?). I'd be keen, but this would be my first game, so you may need to be patient as I get my head around the PBEM thing. Happy to try either attack or defence and either Allied or Axis.

Rob

Hi!

No worries, I´ve only finished one game against a human opponent so far so I´m almost in the same boat as you. PM on the way.

/Martin