• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a certain map mod for DF '85
08-14-2013, 08:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013, 09:51 PM by Cassanos.)
Looking for a certain map mod for DF '85
Hello everybody, I have recently updated my installations of map and art mods, and it looks great. However, I suddenly don't have the VP counters I used to have. Specifically, I nor have regular VP counters, while before, they were displayed with the flag of the nation holding them. Since I have grown accustomed to that, I have been looking for these counters again, but to no avail.
tl;dr - Which mod have I been using before?

Thanks in advance!

/EDIT: Specifically, I can't see the flags in normal or zoomed-in view. Zoomed-out, it's fine.
My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking.
[General Ferdinand Foch, September 8th, 1914]
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 04:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2013, 10:58 AM by tbridges.)
RE: Looking for a certain map mod for DF '85
(08-14-2013, 08:33 PM)Cassanos Wrote: Hello everybody, I have recently updated my installations of map and art mods, and it looks great. However, I suddenly don't have the VP counters I used to have. Specifically, I nor have regular VP counters, while before, they were displayed with the flag of the nation holding them. Since I have grown accustomed to that, I have been looking for these counters again, but to no avail.
tl;dr - Which mod have I been using before?

Thanks in advance!

/EDIT: Specifically, I can't see the flags in normal or zoomed-in view. Zoomed-out, it's fine.

Have you tried Jison's map mod for DF'85? Here's a link...

http://www.hist-sdc.com/MapMod/index.htm
Quote this message in a reply