• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Alt_Normandy
08-08-2013, 09:38 AM,
Flare For_#1  Alt_Normandy
Volcano man has done some fine work in updating his alt scenario to a new version.

I am willing to commit to the full 750 turn monster #30-Campaign-1x_Alt.scn

As per Volcanoman, Using the following rules:

Alternative Assault Resolution
Artillery Setup
Recon Spotting
Virtual Supply Trucks
Low Visibility Air Effects
Quality Fatigue Modifier
Counterbattery Fire
Night Fatigue
Programmed Weather
Limited Air Recon

I am willing to add Delayed Disruption Reporting if you want.

As for sides, well..I have played both sides....with my longest game as the Axis going 257 turns in before the allies surrendered, so it doesn't matter to me.

I consider myself to be a fairly good player...along the lines of a Manstein, Julius Ceasar, or perhaps Mars, God of War. Humbly, of course. Helmet Rolleyes
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 07:35 AM,
RE: Alt_Normandy
(08-08-2013, 09:38 AM)Liquid_Sky Wrote: Volcano man has done some fine work in updating his alt scenario to a new version.

I am willing to commit to the full 750 turn monster #30-Campaign-1x_Alt.scn

As per Volcanoman, Using the following rules:

Alternative Assault Resolution
Artillery Setup
Recon Spotting
Virtual Supply Trucks
Low Visibility Air Effects
Quality Fatigue Modifier
Counterbattery Fire
Night Fatigue
Programmed Weather
Limited Air Recon

I am willing to add Delayed Disruption Reporting if you want.

As for sides, well..I have played both sides....with my longest game as the Axis going 257 turns in before the allies surrendered, so it doesn't matter to me.

I consider myself to be a fairly good player...along the lines of a Manstein, Julius Ceasar, or perhaps Mars, God of War. Humbly, of course. Helmet Rolleyes

Hi - sent you an email
08-10-2013, 09:33 AM,
I now have an opponent...somebody who managed to get to turn 680 in the campaign game as the Germans in PBEM. He shares the same belief that the Germans are too powerful, but maybe with the new changes, it will go better for the allies.

One thing I noticed right off is the very first German I decided to move disrupted for moving at night. That will put a damper on any night time offensives.
08-10-2013, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 04:32 PM by Lowlander.)
You gotta be very very careful, stay on the road, move each unit in T-Mode one at a time, DON'T USE THE DRAG AND DROP METHOD, futhermore don't attempt to pass thro another unit, you'll be sorry !!!.
These games are labour intensive.
08-11-2013, 01:06 PM,
(08-10-2013, 04:32 PM)Lowlander Wrote: These games are labour intensive.

Only if you want to move at night. Some planning in the dusk turn can save a lot of time for the night turns. Just requires a new way of thinking. Not that bad really.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp