• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Calling Weapon42
07-25-2013, 04:29 AM,
Flare For #2  Calling Weapon42
Been 14 days since my last turn from you, 9 before that. You read my PM but did not reply, what is going on with the game, are you forfeiting?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 12:40 AM,
RE: Calling Weapon42
I had same problem with him during our last two mirrored scenarios.
We ve started ok,then he almost stopped sending turns and finally after lots of PMs he started sending turns again.
07-30-2013, 06:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2013, 06:07 AM by Weasel.)
Yeah in our first game he was right on the money, but he was winning, this game the tide has turn in my favour. He read my PM but never got back to me, very nice. Going on to three weeks now, don't really give a crap about the game now.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
07-31-2013, 05:55 AM,
(07-30-2013, 06:06 AM)Weasel Wrote: Yeah in our first game he was right on the money, but he was winning, this game the tide has turn in my favour. He read my PM but never got back to me, very nice. Going on to three weeks now, don't really give a crap about the game now.
I urge you to claim total victory when time expires as this the only way to ''punish'' people which are disappearing when they are losing.
Real life issues are always acceptable and it only takes few minutes to send a message.
08-04-2013, 08:53 PM,
Me too I haven't heard from him for ages.
08-06-2013, 07:50 AM,
I am not continuing with our game. It has been 27 days, you read my private message but did not reply on day 9 and now I am suppose to send you a turn and wait another month for another turn. You give no reasons.