• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Testing Bonus Points Adjusted
08-02-2013, 08:15 PM,
H2H Testing Bonus Points Adjusted
Gents: Smoke7

I adjusted the H2H bonus points, for both designers and testers, to 10 bonus points per SM. These changes went into effect on August 1.

Originally, it was 20 bonus points per SM.

IMO, test point bonus totals were too high and needed to be brought into line with ladder scores and rankings.

Thanks! Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 06:37 AM,
RE: H2H Testing Bonus Points Adjusted
Agreed, they were quite large and the fixed had to be done.

Are retesting points still the same (10xSM)?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
08-03-2013, 10:23 PM,
(08-03-2013, 06:37 AM)Weasel Wrote: Agreed, they were quite large and the fixed had to be done.

Are retesting points still the same (10xSM)?

Yes. Both design and test bonus point have been reduced to 10 points per SM.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
08-08-2013, 06:51 AM,
Not quite what I meant. If you play test a scenario you get 10xSM; you report what is wrong with the scenario and hopefully the designer makes changes. So on the assumption he makes changes and you play test again, do you get 10XSM again?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
08-09-2013, 08:50 AM,
(08-08-2013, 06:51 AM)Weasel Wrote: Not quite what I meant. If you play test a scenario you get 10xSM; you report what is wrong with the scenario and hopefully the designer makes changes. So on the assumption he makes changes and you play test again, do you get 10XSM again?

Hey Chris: Smoke7

Yes. Same as usual. Designers will receive 10 points per SM and play testers will receive 10 points per SM for each "complete" test report that is submitted. In other words, test reports should be filled out completely with detailed comments provided in the "What I liked and did not like" + "Play Balance" sections. One word comments should not be counted as a "complete" response or complete report.
Send this user an email
08-10-2013, 05:55 AM,
Ok, thanks.