RE: Nominations Needed
Time to start voting:

EF: Playing With the Deaths Head

WF: Still Full of Fight
(A previous winner – December 2011)

WF: The Phony Offensive

WF: Hedgerow Inferno

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2013, 02:50 AM,
I've played them all apart the Deaths Head one. To make things moving, I am voting Hedgerow Inferno. A largeish but fast moving scenario I enjoyed a lot. You know, a one you start wondering what you are going to do with all the units you are stacked with, and midway into it begin to wish you'd have more of them Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-30-2013, 04:13 AM,
A little loose, here, with the voting, but looks like Hedgerow Inferno has a strong lead, with 4 votes, with "Deaths Head" in second with 2 votes. Wednesday is the last day for voting:

WF: Hedgerow Inferno - 4 votes

EF: Playing With the Deaths Head -2 votes

WF: Still Full of Fight (A previous winner – December 2011) - 1 vote

WF: The Phony Offensive -1 vote

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-30-2013, 07:56 AM,
Hedgerow Inferno
08-02-2013, 06:02 AM,
It's a landslide, with Jim von Krieg's nominated Hedrows Inferno the new "Scenario of the Month". Go here to take the poll and post thoughts: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=64739

Scud
Send this user an email