• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt out of the Blue 5.3
10-14-2016, 05:52 PM,
RE: Bolt out of the Blue 5.3
Hey all,

I'm travelling currently and will see if I can emulate your issue when home next week.

Are you loading the patch over what version of Danube Front?

David
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2017, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 04:00 AM by Aaron.)
I think they change there policy, will have to find a more permanent place to host.

Lost my CPUs in a fire , lost all the info myself except what's in my head, hope there's been no problems

Any other issues let me know, need to get the files myself and I'll see what I can do...
Rangers Lead the Way
04-22-2018, 05:51 AM,
Any word as to where this version 5.3 can be downloaded yet? I've got ver. 4.1, but that seems outdated now.
04-22-2018, 11:43 AM,
(04-22-2018, 05:51 AM)Lohengrin Wrote: Any word as to where this version 5.3 can be downloaded yet? I've got ver. 4.1, but that seems outdated now.

Ok - I just checked this - thanks for the reminder!

I saw the same issue on getting a file error.

I then checked my Danube Front version and it was the HPS 1.01.

Going here; https://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Updates/up...85_102.exe and getting version 2 fixed the error and the mod is loading properly.

I need to get the JTS version and check it but I'm pretty confident that version 5.3 will work on that out of the gate...

Let me know how you go.

David
04-24-2018, 11:49 AM,
(04-22-2018, 11:43 AM)Strela Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 05:51 AM)Lohengrin Wrote: Any word as to where this version 5.3 can be downloaded yet? I've got ver. 4.1, but that seems outdated now.

Ok - I just checked this - thanks for the reminder!

I saw the same issue on getting a file error.

I then checked my Danube Front version and it was the HPS 1.01.

Going here; https://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Updates/up...85_102.exe and getting version 2 fixed the error and the mod is loading properly.

I need to get the JTS version and check it but I'm pretty confident that version 5.3 will work on that out of the gate...

Let me know how you go.

David

David, thanks, but I don't even have version 5.3. I was asking where I could get it. The posted link has nothing there. If not a valid link available, can you email me a copy of your file perhaps?
04-24-2018, 01:54 PM,
The link in post #137 worked for me. I just tried it.

Here it is again;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0-r6-L...sp=sharing

David
04-26-2018, 02:17 AM,
Oh, thanks David. Not sure how I missed that... I tried some links (I would've thought that one too) and got a non available result. Glad to be able to get it now.
04-26-2018, 05:30 AM,
Okay, now that I've got this installed, I'm not getting any unit movement sound. Is that working as designed (and why)? Or have I messed something up somewhere/somehow?
04-27-2018, 10:27 PM,
Apparently it's something to do with my CD installation of the game. The movement.wav files are not being installed for some reason. I tried a reinstallation of the game and the files never got installed. Anyone ever see something like this?
04-28-2018, 10:46 PM,
Hmm, seems this must be a problem with HPS CD installations. JTS just gave me a file containing the movement sound files as a fix. I guess that's a workaround for the issue.