• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Up for a game or two
07-04-2013, 09:16 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Up for a game or two
All,

It has been ages since I have played CS and I reckon it's time for a game or two. Last time I played was with Jim VK and he demolished me so I need to get back in practice then try and get my revenge.

Can't wait to see if Earlmann and Huib have been creating more scenario / campaign goodness.

If anyone is up for a WF or EF game please let me know or better yet send your first move to me at [email protected]. I do prefer to play games "blind" so would prefer a scenario that you have never played before or it has been a long time since playing.
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2013, 11:58 PM,
RE: Up for a game or two
Hi Scott,

Welcome back!Smile

I got a slot open, I'll send something over to you.

Any optional rules you don't ant to play with?

Ivan the BigCigar5
07-05-2013, 02:00 AM,
(07-04-2013, 09:16 PM)Cole Wrote: All,

It has been ages since I have played CS and I reckon it's time for a game or two. Last time I played was with Jim VK and he demolished me so I need to get back in practice then try and get my revenge.

Can't wait to see if Earlmann and Huib have been creating more scenario / campaign goodness.

If anyone is up for a WF or EF game please let me know or better yet send your first move to me at [email protected]. I do prefer to play games "blind" so would prefer a scenario that you have never played before or it has been a long time since playing.

Greetings Battle Buddy... the pinnacle of my Afghan time... Electronic combat in a real combat zone... LOL.. early on a Sunday morning...

I stand ready to engage with and destroy your forces... Mortar

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend...
07-05-2013, 05:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 05:03 AM by Cole.)
(07-04-2013, 11:58 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Hi Scott,

Welcome back!Smile

I got a slot open, I'll send something over to you.

Any optional rules you don't ant to play with?

Ivan the BigCigar5

Thanks Ivan, I'm good with any rules you would like to play.

(07-05-2013, 02:00 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 09:16 PM)Cole Wrote: All,

Greetings Battle Buddy... the pinnacle of my Afghan time... Electronic combat in a real combat zone... LOL.. early on a Sunday morning...

I stand ready to engage with and destroy your forces... Mortar

Enjoy your 4th of July weekend...

That was a Precinct House massacre and I was annihilated. I'll send something your way and the only thing missing is the chow break at the Goat....
07-05-2013, 07:17 AM,
Hey Scott,

Great to see you back again..........was thinking about you the other day and your great DARs of my scenarios.

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-05-2013, 08:53 PM,
OK Scott,

Battle coming over on my address [email protected]

Rifle3

Good luck and thanks for playing!
Cheers!
Ivan the BigCigar5
07-07-2013, 11:14 AM,
(07-05-2013, 07:17 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Hey Scott,

Great to see you back again..........was thinking about you the other day and your great DARs of my scenarios.

VE

Thanks Earl. PLS let me know the next time you cook up something good.
07-10-2013, 07:03 AM,
Welcome back Scott. How long are you back for? Maybe we can get in a game.

Gil (Oberst)
07-12-2013, 07:52 AM,
Thanks Gil. Now sure how long I'll be able to play CS again but long enough to play a game if you care to send one over! My turn rates might be more sporadic than the last time I played though.