• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Peninsular War??
07-07-2013, 11:17 PM,
Peninsular War??
It seems to me that the only main campaign of the Napoleonic series that HPS/JTS is missing is the Peneinsular war. Are there plans to cover this campaign in any upcoming titles from JTS? As much as I love this series, I appreciate all the hard work Bill Peters and company has put into it, there a lot to be desired, due to the lack of a Peninsular title, which covered multiple nations over multiple years. Also, are there any current Nappy PC games that I am unaware of that already cover the Peninsular Wars?

Regards.
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 03:57 AM,
RE: Peninsular War??
Really?? No ones knows anything??
07-23-2013, 04:08 AM,
Well JTS is pretty closemouthed about their work but I'd be willing to bet there is someone working on it. I'd disagree that the Peninsula is the last campaign missing though. There are some big battles that haven't been covered yet, such as Friedland and Elyau in the winter of 1807 and all the early northern Italian battles.
07-23-2013, 01:01 PM,
Yes, I would love to see Napoleon's early Italian Campaigns such as Marengo, Arcole etc...

:)
07-24-2013, 07:35 AM,
I'm sure too that most major things are or will be worked on. The series is far from being rounded out....so hang in there. More is on the way no doubt....
07-26-2013, 01:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013, 01:51 AM by Xaver.)
The problem is allways WHEN and WHAT, last info was a image in manual of JT last nap titles where appear a Marengo folder in windows menu hehehe.

I wait more Peninsular titles, they have good battles for my taste in size and they can open good what ifs in an easy way than big battles cant offer... and we are going to have at least 3 titles hehehe.

Other thing is that JT ask to remove ... 2 years ago a mod for 1776 based in War of the
Austrian Succession i think the battle of Prage.