• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New book by Jason D mark..great resource for user made scenarios
06-28-2013, 01:54 AM,
New book by Jason D mark..great resource for user made scenarios
Jason D Mark is about to bring out "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" which is anything like his previous books is a must buy\own. Island of Fire and the Cholm book are two are got as pressies at Xmas!.

I have a fairly substantial military history library and the two Jason's books I own are my favourite reads out of all of them. Island of Fire is actually my prize possession. So I'm certain "Into Oblivion – Kharkov to Stalingrad: The Story of Pionier-Bataillon 305" will be just as good. Expensive but as anyone who has read his books will tell you, worth every penny.

For those of you that own "Island of Fire", this book is essentially a "prequel" because it covers the fighting in the Barrikady Gun Factory from 16 October to 10 November 1942 in great detail.

Island of Fire and this next book are a superb resource for user made scenarios for CMBB, Steel Panthers and Squad Battles. Also when CMx2 hits the east front they will come in very handy.

Island of Fire is a book I wouldn't sell for any amount of money once it goes out of print..it's that good..and I'm certain his new book will be also.

LINK
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply