• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hi Everyone
06-27-2013, 01:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013, 10:59 AM by DB_Zero.)
Hi Everyone
I have CMBN and all the add-ons. I just got the Italy/Gustav Line combo. I also have the CMSF series.

Currently begun the Foiling Fustian campaign against the AI. Played a little of the campaigns in CMBN as the Americans so I figured I'll try out the other side. The Italians are a challenge.

Never played against a human with the Combat Mission series so I figured I'll give it a try. I'm already in the process of starting a PBEM game with an opponent. I'll start off small and see how it goes.

I have played 2 full PBEM campaign games of Gary Grigsby's War in the Pacific with took about 2 years of my life each time. I have GG's War in the East, but haven't really dug into that beast.

Looks like there are other games I have that have ladders on here. If I have time maybe I'll check them out.
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2013, 08:53 PM,
RE: Hi Everyone
Hey DB_Zero, welcome.

I hadn't played any battle against a human when I got here either, and so far it's much better than playing against the AI, a completely different experience.

Let me know if you want an opponent for CMBN 2.01 any QB (be it ME or an attack) would be fine!

Brus
06-28-2013, 05:57 AM,
RE: Hi Everyone
Welcome to the Club!

Your first H2H-Game won’t be your last Helmet Wink