• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a game
06-13-2013, 08:04 AM,
Looking for a game
Hello,

I got CMBN 2.01 with the CW module.

And I am looking for an experienced player to play an attack/defense type quick battle.

- a large battle on a large bocage map
-i will be playing the German defenders, you are the Allied attacking side, either US or CW.

If you are interested please mail me at [email protected]

I use dropbox and H2H helper and i should be able to send multiple turns a day/week.

Cheers.
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2013, 06:05 AM,
RE: Looking for a game
(06-13-2013, 08:04 AM)Barre Wrote: Hello,

And I am looking for an experienced player to play an attack/defense type quick battle.

-i will be playing the German defenders, you are the Allied attacking side, either US or CW.

I use dropbox and H2H helper and i should be able to send multiple turns a day/week.

Cheers.

Points? Time?
06-21-2013, 05:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013, 05:27 AM by Barre.)
(06-20-2013, 06:05 AM)Baluka1974 Wrote:

Cheers.

Points? Time?

Hello Baluka,

It will be a large attack or assault so the points should be accordingly to that, time will be July or August 1944 , whatever you prefer, i still got a couple of free slots, are you interested ? Settings can always be discussed.

Regards.
06-23-2013, 02:47 AM,
(06-21-2013, 05:26 AM)Barre Wrote:

Cheers.

Points? Time?

Hello Baluka,

It will be a large attack or assault so the points should be accordingly to that, time will be July or August 1944 , whatever you prefer, i still got a couple of free slots, are you interested ? Settings can always be discussed.

Regards.

Ok. Please set it! Mirror?
06-29-2013, 02:15 AM,
(06-23-2013, 02:47 AM)Baluka1974 Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 05:26 AM)Barre Wrote:

Cheers.

Points? Time?

Hello Baluka,

Regards.

Ok. Please set it! Mirror?

Baluka,

Please send me an email so i can set things up :)

A mirrored game is fine, looking forward to it.

Cheers.