• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

official forum
06-06-2013, 08:11 PM,
c_Question Mark  official forum
Anyone know because you can not enter the official forum?
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 11:44 AM,
RE: official forum
Not sure what you mean by 'official forum'
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
06-07-2013, 05:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013, 05:38 PM by gabeeg.)
If you are saying you cannot get onto the Shrapnel Forum, it is working right now when I checked. They did send out an email a few days ago saying that they were going to be updating their systems and there maybe some occasional downtime as they work things out...the email also contained a 15% off code (this is pretty good for Shrapnel, they are usually pretty tight with their coupons).

Edit: while I was able to get on their site, when clicking on a post I am getting a "deprecated..." error. I assume this is what you are talking about. I would just give them some time, sure it will get resolved shortly.
06-08-2013, 05:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013, 05:58 AM by low_bidder.)
They banned me early in the Bush administration. I think it was the Gun always points forward thingie. Version 3.5 became version 3.51 when they 'fixed' what they saw as a feature but most players felt was a bug.They also coded out my ranging MG play. I missed that more then the forum.
For the new guys, up till version 2.2 (or 2.5) you could use the 'W' key to fire the coax MG at your target without having the target fire back. Then you could fire the main gun in a normal manner and get the consecutive shot bonus. It was a real help for Soviet armor with no FC.
06-12-2013, 04:24 AM,
(06-08-2013, 05:56 AM)low_bidder Wrote: For the new guys, up till version 2.2 (or 2.5) you could use the 'W' key to fire the coax MG at your target without having the target fire back. Then you could fire the main gun in a normal manner and get the consecutive shot bonus. It was a real help for Soviet armor with no FC.

Sneaky, WW2 ranging gun.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha