• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Back in the saddle again
05-26-2013, 03:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013, 08:38 AM by Gila.)
Opponent Wanted  Back in the saddle again
Ok,i've come out my cave and noted that i have no games on the ladder yet this year.
I can take one maybe two in WW2 willing to knock the rust off me, just be kind and place some daisy's on my grave.
Old Vets or fresh fish are welcomed, smallish battles or campaigns preferred.

no takers yet?
well that floated about as well as a concrete submarine.
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 09:12 AM,
RE: Back in the saddle again
Hi Ron. I like to exchange shots with you. For now I have many games, but maybe a small map is not problem. regards
05-28-2013, 11:27 AM,
(05-27-2013, 09:12 AM)roman Wrote: Hi Ron. I like to exchange shots with you. For now I have many games, but maybe a small map is not problem. regards

Hi roman,
how does 1000k no more than 20 turns on 30x40 map,sound?
that way we get into action quickly.
No preference on nation,you pick what you want.
my email is [email protected]
05-28-2013, 02:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013, 02:15 PM by low_bidder.)
(05-26-2013, 03:54 PM)Gila Wrote: Ok,i've come out my cave and noted that i have no games on the ladder yet this year.
I can take one maybe two in WW2 willing to knock the rust off me, just be kind and place some daisy's on my grave.
Old Vets or fresh fish are welcomed, smallish battles or campaigns preferred.

no takers yet?
well that floated about as well as a concrete submarine.

Actually, the drug cartals do build concrete submarines. They don't have engines, just a rudder and diving planes and a compressor. They fill them with drugs and tow them behind a fishing boat. When they get off shore a speedboat tows them to the beach or off loads the drugs, dependuing on the weather. If it is calm enough to transfer the 'square fish' then they sink the sub. They use concrete because it is cheap and easy to work with. Crazy
Yep, I'll play.
I do have one fetish. Z key only by crew served weapons. No squads, even those with a lmg. Tanks, MG's, APC's, Flak wagons but no squads. That is a little too gamy for me. I find it worse then 50% arty battles.Big Laugh
05-29-2013, 04:38 AM,
(05-28-2013, 02:13 PM)low_bidder Wrote: Yep, I'll play.
I do have one fetish. Z key only by crew served weapons. No squads, even those with a lmg. Tanks, MG's, APC's, Flak wagons but no squads. That is a little too gamy for me. I find it worse then 50% arty battles.Big Laugh

Ok i can live with that ,you can can find my EM above^^

Starting another 72 hr week,but should be able to manage at least a turn every other day,mostly after 4 am central, then it's eat sleep repeat.
05-29-2013, 08:09 AM,
Hi Ron. You received my mail?
06-02-2013, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013, 08:31 AM by Gila.)
(05-29-2013, 08:09 AM)roman Wrote: Hi Ron. You received my mail?

hey roman,
got your email,just long hours at work right now.
80x80 1500k map is ok,Itly vs. Greece.
I'll take the grecians send me the files.
all slots open.
@low bidder i've read your intro, whatever you want is fine have all slots open just send what you want to play:)
Ron
06-03-2013, 02:35 AM,
Same here, 1 game in the last year. Small WWII setup. Kind of a general force.

Rick
06-08-2013, 08:28 AM,
@roman and low bidder,
I'll have beg pardon for not be able to play rite now.
My work and R/L is constrianing ATM.
Sorry for wasting your time.
Ron