• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Converting boardgame to JTCS
05-25-2013, 09:30 PM,
Converting boardgame to JTCS
Hello all. I am sure that many of you have seen in the Matrix JTCS forums that I am converting the maps and scenarios from Avalanche Press' Panzergrenadier board-game series for use with JTCS. I just finished the two large maps used in the PG "Beyond Normandy" title. If anyone would like to see these maps, feel free to contact me at [email protected].
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2013, 06:23 AM,
RE: Converting boardgame to JTCS
Hey GreyWulf. I would like to see the maps. If you're able, my email address is [email protected]
Regards,
Gonzalo
03-27-2014, 02:18 PM,
(05-25-2013, 09:30 PM)GreyWulf Wrote: Hello all. I am sure that many of you have seen in the Matrix JTCS forums that I am converting the maps and scenarios from Avalanche Press' Panzergrenadier board-game series for use with JTCS. I just finished the two large maps used in the PG "Beyond Normandy" title. If anyone would like to see these maps, feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Hi Graywolf, I would like to see the maps. I will send you an email now. Thanks.
03-27-2014, 09:06 PM,
I have had to put these maps on the back burner for an indefinite period of time. I do not know when I will be resuming work on them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Chris.
01-23-2016, 01:47 AM,
(03-27-2014, 09:06 PM)GreyWulf Wrote: I have had to put these maps on the back burner for an indefinite period of time. I do not know when I will be resuming work on them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Chris.

Is this still on the back burner, or have you resumed working on them?
There's a simple answer to every complex question - and it's wrong.-Umberto Eco