• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Sad loss
05-25-2013, 04:41 PM,
Sad loss
My dog lost his battle with his failing kidneys.
Realise in the big scheme of things, a lot worse can happen to one than the loss of a dog............................

but just want to make a public announcement, of how much joy and happiness he gave me for a bit over 14 years.

And how much I love and miss the little guy.

For those waiting for files I will get to them soon.
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2013, 09:14 PM,
RE: Sad loss
Sorry to hear about your loss, pets are part of the family. When you lose one it hurts just as much.
05-25-2013, 09:33 PM,
I am so sorry to learn of the loss of your beloved dog.

Having to let a pet go is never easy... but you will always have memories of happier times.

Hang in there.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
05-26-2013, 12:04 AM,
My sincerest sympathies, Wayne.

Take your time on the turn - dealing with the loss of a dear friend is way more important.

Steve
05-26-2013, 05:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013, 05:24 AM by burroughs.)
Well, for my entire life then I had been thinking how pretentious and pathetic someone had to be to cry over a death of a pet ... Until my dog got run down about ten years ago ... I think that was the first time I experienced such a terrible feeling of loss as it had been the first time I knew the irreversible act of passing away of a living thing. A life is always life, these days hardly ever do we find such an unconditional love and acceptance a dog offers ...
05-26-2013, 11:06 AM,
I am so sorry for your loss. A reminder to get off my computer and take my 10 pounder for a walk...
05-26-2013, 11:18 AM,
(05-25-2013, 04:41 PM)Kritterpaw Wrote: My dog lost his battle with his failing kidneys.
Realise in the big scheme of things, a lot worse can happen to one than the loss of a dog............................

but just want to make a public announcement, of how much joy and happiness he gave me for a bit over 14 years.

And how much I love and miss the little guy.

For those waiting for files I will get to them soon.

They aren't pets or dogs, they are family members!

Sorry to hear of your loss :(
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
05-26-2013, 12:42 PM,
Sorry to hear that mate

Always sad day when losing man's best friend
244 games with legend that is Richie61
05-29-2013, 07:25 PM,
Thank you all,