• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I need help!
05-22-2013, 03:50 AM,
I need help!
Does anyone have any benefit for the game Modern Campaigns or manual, and I've got in the game have some questions which I would like to find the answers.
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2013, 03:58 AM,
RE: I need help!
Feel free to ask away any questions you have. Over here on the Blitz, there are no "dumb" questions. Smile
05-22-2013, 04:00 AM,
What is this? And how is it used?

Attached Files
.jpg   2013-05-21 19-22-14.jpg (Size: 476.94 KB / Downloads: 39)
05-22-2013, 04:10 AM,
I am not anywhere close to being an expert in that series. Without you highlighting the hex so it shows unit images, I am willing to bet that the image is some type of rocket which you would be able to fire through the Artillery Dialog Screen, as long as enemy units are within sight and range.

I would suggest you wait to get some feedback from some of the other members who know the game series better than I do, to be sure. Rolling Eyes
05-22-2013, 04:21 AM,
I would start there rocket artillery, unfortunately not any advantages it has not received.
05-22-2013, 04:36 AM,
If you wait a while i am sure one of our players who has played DF will be able to give you a comprehensive answer. Smile
05-22-2013, 05:48 AM,
That is a surface-to-air missile site. I believe it is immobile, I believe it fires automatically, or atleast has a chance to, when enemy aircrafts comes in range, and I believe you cant control it manually.

To be perfectly honest though, the only thing of the above I know for certain is that it is a surface-to-air missile site - the rest is just me believing.

Jison - the believer Smile
Send this user an email
05-22-2013, 06:10 AM,
(05-22-2013, 05:48 AM)Jison Wrote: That is a surface-to-air missile site. I believe it is immobile, I believe it fires automatically, or atleast has a chance to, when enemy aircrafts comes in range, and I believe you cant control it manually.

To be perfectly honest though, the only thing of the above I know for certain is that it is a surface-to-air missile site - the rest is just me believing.

Jison - the believer Smile

There is an extensive thread on the Bolt scenario at the top of this page in the "TOC Mod Scenario List". That unit is discussed in the thread, as are some other unique "Bolt" features.