• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mod Idea
05-03-2013, 07:59 AM,
Mod Idea
Has anyone made a mod to make the game more like a hex and counter game?

I really like Squad Battles and they way they do Inf counters...look very good I think if done right by finding some good arwork for the faces Osprey is a good resource fr that.

Also I'd like to see the map look more like Lock n Load or even ASL..at the minute it looks very pixelated and hard on the eyes esp as I get older.

Now this all maybe impossible as I'd have thought someone would have done something like this already.

Jason
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 11:20 AM,
RE: Mod Idea
Wow, big order there eh but I see what you are getting at. Have you tried ASL with Vassel?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-03-2013, 11:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013, 12:01 PM by Wodin.)
RE: Mod Idea
(05-03-2013, 11:20 AM)Weasel Wrote: Wow, big order there eh but I see what you are getting at. Have you tried ASL with Vassel?

Obviously I mean mod it to look more like one than play like one as that would be a huge ask and SP doesn't need that sort of extensive modding..just a new visual look.....if that was done a full make over like that I'm sure it would attract some players and bring back the old ones.
Send this user an email