• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for games
05-02-2013, 09:38 AM,
Opponent Needed  Looking for games
I'd like to start some games with CMBN 2.01 and or CMFI (Gustav Line when it comes out).

I don't have a strong preference for any specific format, side or whatever. If interested, PM/e-mail me to discuss the game settings Helmet Smile
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 09:54 AM,
RE: Looking for games
Put me on the holding line for a GustavLine-when it comes out-game. If the 4-6 weeks estimate BFC gave,holds,we should have it in the next 2 weeks,no? :-)
Send this user an email
05-02-2013, 12:27 PM,
Hi I would play. We could do a qb meeting engagment or any scenerio you would like mirrored. I usually like to mirror scenerios because they tend to be unbalanced. Hi have both BN and FI. Right now I can only promise one turn per day until some of my other games end. Feel free to send me an email [email protected]. thank you, wolf blitzer

(05-02-2013, 09:38 AM)BletchleyGeek Wrote: I'd like to start some games with CMBN 2.01 and or CMFI (Gustav Line when it comes out).

I don't have a strong preference for any specific format, side or whatever. If interested, PM/e-mail me to discuss the game settings Helmet Smile
Send this user an email
05-02-2013, 12:52 PM,
(05-02-2013, 09:54 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Put me on the holding line for a GustavLine-when it comes out-game. If the 4-6 weeks estimate BFC gave,holds,we should have it in the next 2 weeks,no? :-)

I'd say so, but one never really knows with BFC :)
05-02-2013, 01:15 PM,
(05-02-2013, 12:27 PM)Wolf Blitzer Wrote: Hi I would play. We could do a qb meeting engagment or any scenerio you would like mirrored. I usually like to mirror scenerios because they tend to be unbalanced. Hi have both BN and FI. Right now I can only promise one turn per day until some of my other games end. Feel free to send me an email [email protected]. thank you, wolf blitzer

Answered via e-mail.