• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted
04-28-2013, 03:31 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted
(04-27-2013, 10:37 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 06:10 AM)Foul. Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 01:54 AM)ScoutsOut Wrote: Don't know if this is the venue for this question, but Foul, what was the reason for pulling the file? Thought it was one of the better large scenarios. Just asking... Thanks...Scouts Out.

I was asked to remove the file by the designer who i can only assume did not want it located on this site anymore. Smile

Permission to laugh now, please? ROTFLMAO

"I'm sorry to hear that. Does anyone know about his other designs???"

ScoutsOut, you may be able to find a discussion if you search the forums. Key words; PanzerPuss, Glint, Peter, Trampled Tanker, etc. Some of his designs and thoughts on design philosophy were discussed over a year ago.
Personally I think a scenario "that big" is "too big" for the game system or the intention of the original developers at Talonsoft. But, to each his own?

Drink Smoke

HSL

I know I'm a bit slow, I missed the joke...

Scouts Out.
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 03:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013, 04:04 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
(04-27-2013, 10:41 PM)Tiger 88 Wrote: The last time I checked - it was a free country! Play away and design away till your heart is content!

Mine opinion has always been that the game has scale but that anyone can design whatever they want. Even if out of scale. Hamster Wheel

Then we each got to give our opinions? Thumbs Up

Thanks for that Steve. At least we agree on something? Sweep

Pickles

HSL

(04-28-2013, 03:31 AM)ScoutsOut Wrote: I know I'm a bit slow, I missed the joke...

Scouts Out.

You are not slow. I quoted foul. I was asking Foul if it was O.K. to laugh.

You asked an honest and serious question. I suggested that you do a search and gave you forum names to search by. Read
The person you were asking about is no longer a member of this club.

Kinda like two comments to two people in one post.
Sorry for the confusion. Confused

Cheers5

HSL
04-28-2013, 05:32 AM,
(04-28-2013, 03:59 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 10:41 PM)Tiger 88 Wrote: The last time I checked - it was a free country! Play away and design away till your heart is content!

Mine opinion has always been that the game has scale but that anyone can design whatever they want. Even if out of scale. Hamster Wheel

Then we each got to give our opinions? Thumbs Up

Thanks for that Steve. At least we agree on something? Sweep

Pickles

HSL

(04-28-2013, 03:31 AM)ScoutsOut Wrote: I know I'm a bit slow, I missed the joke...

Scouts Out.

You are not slow. I quoted foul. I was asking Foul if it was O.K. to laugh.

You asked an honest and serious question. I suggested that you do a search and gave you forum names to search by. Read
The person you were asking about is no longer a member of this club.

Kinda like two comments to two people in one post.
Sorry for the confusion. Confused

Cheers5

HSL

HSL, my apologiesRespect...I'm still new to most of this...was only looking for a good game. I was unaware of the side issues. Have fun, and thanks Tiger...Scouts Out.
04-28-2013, 08:39 AM,
No worries Thad. Thank you 3
I just got a chuckle out it. I did not know that he would make a special request to have his scenarios removed from The Blitz.
Your post just brought it to my attention.

It might have been best to have the entire scenario removed instead of just the download portion? Or, that his request would even be honored.
Sour grapes are sour for all? Hide4

No harm and no foul by you. Respect3

Buds

HSL
04-28-2013, 10:25 AM,
(04-28-2013, 08:39 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: No worries Thad. Thank you 3
I just got a chuckle out it. I did not know that he would make a special request to have his scenarios removed from The Blitz.
Your post just brought it to my attention.

It might have been best to have the entire scenario removed instead of just the download portion? Or, that his request would even be honored.
Sour grapes are sour for all? Hide4

No harm and no foul by you. Respect3

Buds

HSL

Helmet Wink No problem. I guess I just have a penchant for the large scenarios, not that I'm any good at this. Seems I learn more from them. Anyway, have a great day...Scouts Out...
04-28-2013, 12:49 PM,
Thad, you don't happen to have my K'talan mod do you? We could use a Human Alliance player, it's a huge scenario!! Team play, only one K'talan player, Ashcloud, but the humans have German, Russian, British, French and US divisions. Only Stefan and myself are against Ash, and we could use some help, if you dare/like?!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-28-2013, 01:19 PM,
(04-28-2013, 12:49 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Thad, you don't happen to have my K'talan mod do you? We could use a Human Alliance player, it's a huge scenario!! Team play, only one K'talan player, Ashcloud, but the humans have German, Russian, British, French and US divisions. Only Stefan and myself are against Ash, and we could use some help, if you dare/like?!

Mike, I'd be interested, But. I've tried to install the game once and couldn't get it to work...If you can send detailed info on how to install, I'll take a look at it...Crazy
04-28-2013, 08:48 PM,
Thad, would you be able to send me an email, I'll ask a few questions, and there is also a new version, K'talan WF 1.1. Is that the one you downloaded? Standing by!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

04-29-2013, 03:58 AM,
(04-28-2013, 08:48 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Thad, would you be able to send me an email, I'll ask a few questions, and there is also a new version, K'talan WF 1.1. Is that the one you downloaded? Standing by!

Mike, I sent you an email. I'm not sure of posting emails here is allowed..

Thad
04-29-2013, 04:18 AM,
Got it, Thad, I usually don't post an addy here, unless it is modified like so-impalass at ptd (dot) net. Makes it a little more difficult to spam one that way!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue