• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Someone want to help with another of my scenario's?
04-23-2013, 07:41 PM,
RE: Someone want to help with another of my scenario's?
Sorry, we're working on that!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 09:34 AM,
(04-23-2013, 05:49 PM)cptcurt Wrote: The bad part is only that I'm unable to read the F2 file. No complaint.

Indeed Mike, i started the translation into english.
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
04-25-2013, 12:36 PM,
Thanks guys

Mike, we have passed the tipping point in the battle. I'll wait for cptcurt to chime in but it seems that the Brits have the upper hand. The two helos really gave me an unfair advantage I think.
I was able to score enough kill points early on to put the WP player so far in the hole that even after taking the 500 and 100 point obj it still showed a major defeat.
04-25-2013, 01:44 PM,
I agree with J2D. Brit armor plus helos was way too much. Even if I were to take and hold the bottom high objective back, and hold, it would still be a major defeat. I took way too many loses just getting there.
04-27-2013, 06:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013, 06:15 AM by Warhorse.)
Ok, this was what I was wanting to find out, prior versions of the game were a little different. The scenario forces are from a scenario data sheet from many years ago, some miniatures game, don't remember which. Ideas, raise the vic points, reduce Brit armor, remove helos?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

04-27-2013, 06:59 AM,
My suggestion is to remove helos and reduce brit armor.
04-27-2013, 12:45 PM,
It seemed to see saw. From my view, curt moved up BMPs and I mowed them down. When the real armor showed up, it started to even out. By then he was way down on points. Then I figured out to exit the top group and bring in the other groups to the center. When I thought I was going down, I got the helos and started picking at his rear. (teehee)
By this time he was so far down on points that I could pull back and let him have the 500 obj and still have a win. With the helos and other armor arriving I counter attacked and put it away around turn 12.
04-27-2013, 09:16 PM,
Thanks Paul, I think I will adjust the VH points up, ditch the helos, and remove the exit hex as well. Seems like maybe too many tanks too? I remember playing this back in '07, and it being very hard for the WARPAC player even then. Since then, I think weapons values, and other things were adjusted, so it's even more different now! I'de like to try it with changes, if someone up for it?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

04-28-2013, 08:29 AM,
I will play again if J2D is up to it.
04-28-2013, 08:57 AM,
Not really. I think Mike wants to play it though.