• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1.04.5 Beta Patch (unofficial) for JTCS
04-19-2013, 12:34 PM,
RE: 1.04.5 Beta Patch (unofficial) for JTCS
You can flip the map with the R key.

I wrote a script for autohotkey to use the scroll wheel and posted it at Matrix.
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2013, 02:00 PM,
Just sent the test version to Warhorse so that he can look at it.
04-20-2013, 06:05 AM,
Hope that all is working well. Would be cool for the modern war times game.

R
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
06-25-2013, 08:16 AM,
OK, packaged this thing up for EF, need a few folks to try some stuff out, see what you think? Anyone want to try and make some test scenarios to try out the onboard aircraft, bridgelayer tanks, IED layers, etc. Email me, and I will give you a link. Also try playing non-users see if compatible. Recommend using JSGME to use this, so you don't overwrite anything. If you use JSGME, just extract the zip file into the MODS folder of your EF game that JSGME uses, not the other user mods folder!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
06-25-2013, 07:08 PM,
(06-25-2013, 08:16 AM)Warhorse Wrote: OK, packaged this thing up for EF, need a few folks to try some stuff out, see what you think? Anyone want to try and make some test scenarios to try out the onboard aircraft, bridgelayer tanks, IED layers, etc. Email me, and I will give you a link. Also try playing non-users see if compatible. Recommend using JSGME to use this, so you don't overwrite anything. If you use JSGME, just extract the zip file into the MODS folder of your EF game that JSGME uses, not the other user mods folder!

I can try it.
Send this user an email