• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Elephants for Rising Sun
12-03-2012, 07:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 11:04 AM by Warhorse.)
News  Elephants for Rising Sun
Hey all,

Here are the files for elephants in Rising Sun. U.S., Britain, Thailand and Japanese have them in their inventory. They are for transport, have no assault factor or firepower, as they were not war elephants!!

Reason they are in the U.S. is because of the native units in there. Also, Merrills Marauders used them.

Either unzip into your MODS folder(for using with JSGME), or unzip into a temp folder, and put the stuff from the New Icons folder into the Rising Sun directory, and pictures into pictures. If you use JSGME, just unzip into MODS, fire up JSGME, add mod and go. No scenario's, am working on something!

EDIT: Sorry, had the wrong icons2D25.bmp in there, as well as a wrong association for the unit in the platoon file as a result of the bmp!! Please redownload the file again, my apologies!!

Files HERE
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 12:30 PM,
RE: Elephants for Rising Sun
Very nice, I liked. The sound of the elephant only comes when I send it in diagonal but I can only say GREAT WORK man! Do you have the file for dead soldiers and amo crates on the sand bags. I wonder if some one came up the idea of adding snakes to some axes and a few commanders holding national flags. Ambulances would be cool for the disrupted units too. I wish I had that talent or just the time to learn. Thanks for the cool stuff.
04-15-2014, 05:40 AM,
Hi Zartanlaw! Thanks man, I appreciate it, will check into the sound thing. Not sure where the files are you spoke of, hopefully someone out there has them? Did you try the downloads area?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-20-2014, 03:01 PM,
Anytime Warhorse. I tried to contact XMGO about sending me the files without me having to go to downloading site. I haven't got an answer yet but will try to contact him again. Do you think you could make a mod file for me with all Brazilian and American foot commanders holding national flags or the mobile headquarters displaying it on their roof? Thanks for the reply Warhorse.