• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

LAST CALL for Sakai
03-21-2013, 04:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013, 07:21 AM by Weasel.)
Flare For_#1  LAST CALL for Sakai
Been 9 days without a turn from you, we were doing 1-2 turns per day, are you still playing?

Is anyone else in contact with him?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2013, 05:31 AM,
RE: Flare for Sakai
I have a game going with Sakai and according to H2HH i haven't received anything for the last 9 days,too :-)
Send this user an email
03-21-2013, 06:10 AM,
Wonder if he went away and didn't tell anyone. We were having an excellent battle so I was really quite confused, things are still in the balance for the most part.

Let me know if you hear from him and I will do the same.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-24-2013, 05:28 AM,
Just got a turn from him.
03-24-2013, 10:36 PM,
Yup,me too :-)
Send this user an email
04-02-2013, 02:18 AM,
Back to 9 days without a turn, I am not going to play a game with a single turn every two weeks, going to give him an ultimatum.
04-17-2013, 07:22 AM,
RE: LAST CALL for Sakai
Been 25 days now with no word or response to emails, I can only assume the game is abandoned. Does anyone else have contact with him?