• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
05-24-2013, 01:09 AM,
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
I understand what you are saying about some of the things involved. If they can have day/night turns in their other series, then they can do it with this series. However, I get what you are saying about the time, which is also why I also mention scenarios from SPs and CS, especially CS. Just go by the unit ID, if it calls for 1 bn 16th Rgt, then that is what you would add to the OOB. If you want to go back and make strength adjustments, that would be fine, but I'm thinking not necessary. A larger map would be created and the turn adjustment wouldn't be much at all. I think I checked it once and a scenario of 25 turns ended up 30-35 in SBs. CS scenarios are already made, so no research would be involved. OOB is there and I saw some files that could be copied into new scenario and edited to match the unit IDs, saw those in every title I checked so far, but the map would have to be created. Roughly one hex in CS would be about one center hex with 6 surrounding hexes, so there is no research for maps either. I'm not even so sure you have to be so exact with the map, since there would have to be some abstracts in there, but who is going to care if the scenario is a rocking success? As you mentioned about the others, the larger scenarios would probably be undoable unless they were all day or all night turns in that respect, but would really be so large since you are talking about some corps sized OOBs, even die hard teams might not make it through, but the smaller to medium sized scenarios would be doable, I figure as long as the OOB is not larger than a Div at the most. Still worth a look for at least to find one to start with and see how it goes.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants. - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 05-24-2013, 01:09 AM