• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
05-23-2013, 06:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013, 06:58 AM by Jeff Conner.)
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
Actually, the first team game I participated in was completed. The Germans surrendered with a couple of turns left as there was no point in playing any further. I am fairly confidant that the results were logged, although I am not positive. If there have been other team games, I am unaware of them. One of the differences between the RV game we played and this one is that in the first game, each player controlled about a company, give or take, of troops. In this scenario, each player controls a battalion and Marcin actually has two now.

You could play a team game with each player controlling a platoon or even less. I like scenarios of that size and wouldn't mind playing one. But, I think the optimal size for a SB battle is a reinforced company. One of things to look for in a team game is an OOB that can easily be split into the number of players you have. If players are controlling portions of the same base unit, it can get complicated when it comes time to move.

I am more than willing to continue this game. Bill might want to look for a replacement for Oz rather than trying to take over the whole thing himself. Sometimes, some fresh blood is just what it takes to get a game going again.

Jeff
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants. - by Jeff Conner - 05-23-2013, 06:58 AM