• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
05-23-2013, 01:55 AM,
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
There are quite a few here who also play PzCs and MCs is part of why I also figure some larger, longer scenarios would be good. I would say Tarawa is a poor example to use as it is only a larger version of the smaller scenarios where your only choice is to advance with all possible strategy leading up to the battle taken out of the Cdr's hands. I would think it would at least be worth a try for a larger, longer scenario or set of linked scenarios/situations similar to Red Barricades or the later Close Combat where you draw upon your listed resources for continued action even to the point if there could be added a replenish phase at say midnight like in PzCs or something. Resupply would have to be a part of, no doubt, but at least a larger scenario with time and space to possibly maneuver to different positions rather than a straight advance most of the time. No doubt Tarawa leaves none. At least give one a try, say one of the AB drops in MG or Bastogne or St. Vith or somewhere else. I'm sure there are other good examples. Make one and let people try it out and see what they say. If positive, then make another.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants. - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 05-23-2013, 01:55 AM