• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
05-23-2013, 01:16 AM,
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants.
When you talk about 'losses' are you describing KIA only, or a combination of KIA, WIA and the like? Casualties in SB are interpreted as basically a soldier being eliminated from active battle, either dead, wounded, captured, surrender, etc. When I first started playing I thought the values were way high until I understood that not everyone that is knocked out is represented as 'dead'.

As for making more huge scenarios like this, I agree there is a tiny market for it, but both team games that have been started here on the SB ladder have come to a grinding halt without any type of resolution as of yet. Oftentimes things get in the way with just two guys are playing. Throw 4-6 in the mix and things can get bogged down pretty quickly if only one guy has real life issues pressing. I haven't chatted with Oz in quite a while, I'd imagine that two little kids keep him pretty busy....

Either way this ends, make sure you guys give feedback to Marc on this so he can tweak the scenario a bit...
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: P&F Bloody Tarawa team game - calling all participants. - by TheBigRedOne - 05-23-2013, 01:16 AM