• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bootcamp Graduation
02-24-2013, 01:53 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Bootcamp Graduation
All righty ... I've figured that I've put it off for long enough and am ready to venture into the realm of pbem!

Looking for a mentor/opponent that is willing to put up with a few noob questions regarding TOC and pbem in general. Willing to play either side in any of the following:

Normandy 44
Bulge 44
Tobruk 41
El Alamein 42
Tunisa 43
Danube Front 85

Open to any and all scenarios.
"Damnation seize my soul if I give your quarters, or take any from you." - Edward Teach
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 02:19 AM,
RE: Bootcamp Graduation
Welcome to the world of PBEM. Smile

Welcome

As I am sure you will find out, playing HPS and JTS games via PBEM is the only way to play them and will open up a whole new world for you. Along the way, hopefully you will come across some really good people, as I have, that will help you enjoy this hobby even more than you do now.

As I was first told when I played my 1st PBEM game, once you start you'll never want to play against the AI again, and they were right!

Good Luck!
Good Luck
02-24-2013, 02:25 AM,
Hi, I'll play either El AL 42 or DF85 with you. I'll PM you with my email addy so we can discuss things Helmet Wink
02-24-2013, 06:15 AM,
Compass,

Thanks for the welcome! I am ready to have my backside handed to me and hopefully learn from my mistakes. I am looking forward to the fun and comraderie ... and maybe even an AAR or two to help learn from my mistakes.

Carnage, thanks for the offer. Email sent ... let the fun begin!

"Damnation seize my soul if I give your quarters, or take any from you." - Edward Teach
02-24-2013, 08:27 AM,
Welcome indeed, i hope you have a lot of fun while learning a great game system! Smile
02-24-2013, 09:12 AM,
Hi
If you still have a slot available, here's a balance scenario. Choose any side.

Danube Front 85
850610_06a: The Eaglehorse at Bad Kissingen (HTH)

Ray
02-24-2013, 10:19 AM,
pbem is way better than the ai.
good luck