• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Functional WW1 Version of CS
02-24-2013, 10:31 PM,
RE: Functional WW1 Version of CS
We are working out a bunch of initial things, before having some testers jump on board. That way we can all be on the same level with it, w/o patching too much. Map editor giving us a little problem, and we are going through the platoons and adjusting some of the artwork. Please be patient!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 11:41 PM,
Looking forward to this! Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-25-2013, 04:29 PM,
Added a scenario for the Turks vs. the Arabs at the Little Bighorn. Works really well. Hope to use it as a test bed for a later version using Cav vs. Plains Indians.

As Mike has said, we are working out the kinks. Hope it won't be too long.

Attached Files
.jpg   Bashir Custer village1.jpg (Size: 455.43 KB / Downloads: 83)
.jpg   Major Reno and Pasha Benteen2.jpg (Size: 452.81 KB / Downloads: 80)
02-26-2013, 05:21 AM,
Sounds very good to hear that the development is still going on. Was a pleasure to be a part of these men around Paul.

R
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
05-19-2013, 02:47 AM,
Does anyone remember "History Line 1914-1918"? I've played it on Amiga long time ago (game release date is 1993), and I still play it from time to time on PC by Dos Box.[/align]
05-19-2013, 11:08 PM,
Mod looks interesting... I was watching We Were Soldiers last night and this reminded me of the scene where the commander is told his unit is re-flagged as part of the 7th Cavalry right before he goes to Vietnam. The height of irony as events unfolded on Landing Zone X-Ray.

Regards,

Jim
05-20-2013, 03:08 AM,
It is a very cool mod, one will need to realise there aren't going to be swarms of tanks and airplanes, and most arty is direct fire! Lots of fire and maneuver by ground troops, really cool though!! Most of the scenarios need going over, so we are quite busy testing those at the moment.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/