• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
03-08-2013, 12:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 12:39 PM by Weasel.)
RE: The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
(03-06-2013, 08:08 AM)Wicked Pete Wrote: I see your point Tiger and I am starting to feel that way myself. The down side with scenarios is that its tough to find one that neither opponent has played before and to me that removes the thinking on your toes that QBs give. A good example would be the QB that I am fighting against Weasel. He fielded every StuG the German industrial machine produced and now I have to counter that with some commonwealth infantry.

I went tank heavy because the field is wide open, in other words tank country. I always buy as per the terrain dictates which is mostly infantry, but this map was wide open for the most part. You should always do a terrain appreciation before buying, rule #1 and why I always make sure map preview is enabled. I am not being gamey because I bought the correct force for the situation, and the only thing we agreed on was no cats/76mm, so you could have bought more shermans too. BTW - so far I have identified 4 shermans (or the cpu called them that), so you are not too far off of me and not all my stugs are IIIs.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft] - by Weasel - 03-08-2013, 12:38 PM