• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
03-05-2013, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013, 09:18 PM by DasTiger.)
RE: The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
(03-02-2013, 09:57 PM)Wicked Pete Wrote: Lets not get too carried away with add on house rules. I have seen several game clubs dissolve because the house rules got to be too much.

I'm not saying that these rules will destroy this club. Maybe it will avoid some of the nasty QB finger pointing. However, I am saying, for myself, I'm going to avoid QB's and not play them. And that is not because of anything anyone has done but instead of what I have done to myself. I have always tried to conduct myself in a manor that could never be construed as gamey or any of the other sayings. Instead I find that in QBs I err on the side of being overly conservative with troop selection. In other words I pick too little to never be accused of picking too much. I have a tendency to select too few tanks or not enough arty or no planes to avoid ever being accused of breaking some rule. And then I get crushed and that's probably not much fun for either side. I know it sucks for me.

The easiest way to deal with this is to not play QBs. Simple.

So count me out of the QB rules discussion. Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft] - by DasTiger - 03-05-2013, 09:16 PM