• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Picture Conversion-Problems
02-18-2013, 06:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013, 06:35 AM by Big Ivan.)
c_Question Mark  Picture Conversion-Problems
Stephan & Mike,

I converted a couple of modern day armor pictures for scenarios I'm getting ready to pass along in the Cold War Modification.

However, I converted them from JPEG's to bit files and have the aspect ratio set at the required 256 x 125 pixels. But when I go to open a scenario to play it, the picture screen is dark! Something is not reading right here I suspect.

Is there something I need to do with the DPI aspect so that they will show up? Or I'm I fogetting something else?

I'm attaching the file for your review.
[attachment=3796]
[attachment=3797]
Thanks

Ivan the BigCigar5
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 07:39 AM,
RE: Picture Conversion-Problems
Hi John,

The pic needs to be 256 colors, you have it at 16 million. That should do the trick! Also the pic needs to be the same name as the rest of the files, which I believe you have? I'm thinking just change it to 256/8 bit colors, and it will show up!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
02-18-2013, 06:35 PM,
Hey Mike,

Thanks that did the trick! Forgot that you have to save it not only as a bit and 256x125 pixels, but also in 256 color, duh! I had it in 24 bit color.

Works like a charm now!

Ivan the BigCigar5
02-19-2013, 09:10 AM,
Good deal!! Working furiously on adding the Bulgarians to CW!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
02-26-2013, 05:42 AM,
Thank you Mike, i was a few days in the winter vacation.

Ivan, i hope all is working now?
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)