• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Which modern campaign would you recommend?
02-12-2013, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013, 03:50 PM by Wolfgang.)
Which modern campaign would you recommend?
I'm considering getting a Modern Campaign game.

I'll probably get Mideast '67 as that era and region has always interested me but I also get the feeling that perhaps it's not played much here in pbem format so...

Which is your favorite and why?

If you could only have 1 which one would it be?

Thanks Helmet Smile
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 01:02 AM,
RE: Which modern campaign would you recommend?
I also like Israel, but if only one, I'd get Danube because there is a campaign that covers all three Euro titles plus addons for Denmark and Berlin and it is definitely multinational.
02-13-2013, 04:00 AM,
I have Danube Front, and highly recommend it because of the variety of scenarios that are available and the challenge of the main campaign game. Plus there is a great mod in the "Bolt out of the Blue" that ups the vanilla game to a more realistic feel to the game.
02-13-2013, 04:44 AM,
I have Middle East '67 and it and if you are interested in the period and the region it is a good title to have and there is lots of scenario possibilities. The one thing I do not like about it is that the AI is pretty bad. None of the PzC/MC are exactly known for having great AI...but this one has been the worst of the ones I own (not sure if its a scenario design issue or Engine...I have only played stock scenarios so far). For me it is really a PBEM only title and for that it has all the pieces for a good and fun game.
02-13-2013, 02:54 PM,
Also think Danube is a good starter - Great custome scenarios to pick from