• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tech assistance please
01-09-2013, 04:12 AM,
Tech assistance please
I didn't see a Tech thread anywhere so I am posting this here.

Just installed CMBN. Windows 7, 12GB RAM, etc.

I can launch CMBN and play it OK. Bu when I want to quit a game and exit the software, I get to the main screen and click "END" and the game screen never clears. I have to go to Windows Task Manager to clear it. And probably as a result, the game will not launch after that unless I reboot my computer.

????
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 06:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013, 06:22 AM by Weasel.)
RE: Tech assistance please
I run it on win7 no problem. Try using gamebooster to launch your game, it is free and shuts down all the background, unnecessary services, most likely something in the background is hanging the game. Do you have dropbox, if so I can send you 3.5beta, I found their released version crappy (IMO) and prefer the earlier version.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-14-2013, 02:23 AM,
the kind of trouble that can survive a process kill is often video card related, what is your video card ? are your drivers up to date ?
check with battlefront support, they are really helpful.

01-14-2013, 05:18 AM,
The 1.11 Patch (or whatever number it was) fixed the problem. Game now ends normally.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]