• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Oponent wanted
01-05-2013, 06:17 AM,
Opponent Needed  Oponent wanted
I've got Kharkov '43 and Moscow'42. I'm newbie in this game I want to play a small scenario
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2013, 06:37 AM,
RE: Oponent wanted
(01-05-2013, 06:17 AM)Gunther Sheepdog Wrote: I've got Kharkov '43 and Moscow'42. I'm newbie in this game I want to play a small scenario

Welcome to the TOC ladder, i am sure you will find an opponent no problem, you are doing the correct thing by starting with small scenarios until you find your feet.

Enjoy! Big Grin
01-05-2013, 07:20 AM,
there is a good short k43 game-58 pz korps tries again and its a toughie for the russians, who are on D. If you want to take the germans, who are attacking, itll be a good one for a newbie to learn how to attack. Its 20 turns I think.
If you want to do it let me know and I will send you a file with all the standard rules.
01-05-2013, 08:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013, 08:29 AM by Gunther Sheepdog.)
Helmet Wink Thank you Foul for your advice. And of course, thanks Raizer. I hope the game will not be too boring to you. Now I will start the game and you control when finished.

(01-05-2013, 07:20 AM)raizer Wrote: there is a good short k43 game-58 pz korps tries again and its a toughie for the russians, who are on D. If you want to take the germans, who are attacking, itll be a good one for a newbie to learn how to attack. Its 20 turns I think.
If you want to do it let me know and I will send you a file with all the standard rules.
01-05-2013, 09:28 AM,
ok use the default rules and we are good to go!
and the games are never boring-Im always amazed at the seemingly endless move combinations this game engine can provide

I am at [email protected]