• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Eagles Strike Campaigns
12-20-2012, 09:14 AM,
c_Question Mark  Eagles Strike Campaigns
Am I going nutso or are the scenarios associated with the campaigns in Eagles Strike not available stand-alone?

In the Early American War series, the campaigns are comprised of stringing stand-alone scenarios together, but this does not seem to be the case for Eagles Strike.

Or am I just missing them?
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2012, 04:09 PM,
RE: Eagles Strike Campaigns
The campaigns in Squad Battles are not like the campaigns in Tiller's other games. The results, both victory and losses, do not carry over from one scenario to the next. They are a set of scenarios that share a common leader character. If he is killed, the campaign is over. It is pretty common now for the scenario designers to place the campaign scenarios in both the campaign folder and the main folder, but I don't think this was always the case. For some of the older titles, you may need to copy the scenarios into the main folder so the selection dialog can find them. Or you could just start the campaign at whatever scenario you wanted to play as you don't have to start at the beginning. Let me know if you are having problems and I will try and help you out.

Jeff
12-21-2012, 12:11 AM,
RE: Eagles Strike Campaigns
Ah, of course, there they are. I should have seen that! Thanks Jeff