• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Vet
12-07-2012, 06:33 AM,
The Vet
The Vet

A man thought his Fox Terrier was sick, so he took it to the vet. The doctor examined the dog and said “sorry, I can’t do anything for him”. The man demanded a second opinion. The vet said OK. He opened the door and a Labrador Retriever ran in and sniffed the Terrier and barked one time. Next, the vet opened the door again, and in walks a cat who sniffed the Terrier and meowed once. The vet turned to the man and said, “Same diagnosis, but it will be an extra $300 for the lab report and cat scan.”
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 08:45 AM,
RE: The Vet
(12-07-2012, 06:33 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: The Vet

A man thought his Fox Terrier was sick, so he took it to the vet. The doctor examined the dog and said “sorry, I can’t do anything for him”. The man demanded a second opinion. The vet said OK. He opened the door and a Labrador Retriever ran in and sniffed the Terrier and barked one time. Next, the vet opened the door again, and in walks a cat who sniffed the Terrier and meowed once. The vet turned to the man and said, “Same diagnosis, but it will be an extra $300 for the lab report and cat scan.”
:lol sign:
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
12-09-2012, 04:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2012, 04:22 AM by Contra.)
Thumbs_Up  RE: The Vet
ROTFLMAO

Great joke Compass Rose.

One I can tell anyone.

Tony
12-12-2012, 04:28 AM,
RE: The Vet
And probably just as accurate as the more expensive and typical tests!

I am copying to FB! Just my kind of humour