• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Enhanced Soviet TOES-1943-1945-File Attached!!
12-12-2012, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 09:33 AM by Osiris.)
RE: Enhanced Soviet TOES-1943-1945-File Attached!!
(12-12-2012, 05:28 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Would you happen to have the files in *.OOB format?

Company00.oob, Battalion00.oob, etc...

do you mean you cant open it? File are in .org format...how do you get them into .oob format??

Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 10:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 10:08 AM by Warhorse.)
Ahh, Osiris I think Petri meant do you have the files in say the Battalions etc. Petri, he basically made a new org, such as you would do to make a scenario, with each of the organization types. So, if you want to make a scenario with one of these, you would either append to yours, or, delete the formations you don't need in his "template", add other country as the foe, then save as the scenario name you are making.org. Osiris, correct?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
12-12-2012, 01:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012, 01:48 PM by Osiris.)
(12-12-2012, 10:08 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Ahh, Osiris I think Petri meant do you have the files in say the Battalions etc. Petri, he basically made a new org, such as you would do to make a scenario, with each of the organization types. So, if you want to make a scenario with one of these, you would either append to yours, or, delete the formations you don't need in his "template", add other country as the foe, then save as the scenario name you are making.org. Osiris, correct?

ok I understand now..no...all units come as complete formations..

so if you want a Motorized Rifle Battalion you will need to go in to the mech rifle brigade and to get the mech rifle brigade you need to go into the tank corp or mech corp and to get to the tank or mech corp then you need to select either Army Units or Guard Units...

but essentially I would save the original file as a template and then make anew file and append whatever formations you need

I thought about doing it that way but it would end up being a massive file....

hope that helps

12-12-2012, 09:42 PM,
Just asking, I thought it would be kool if this would be available via OOB editor as well Helmet Smile

But this fits my needs just perfectly, as I've already created an initial ORG file for my scenario. As you mention, I would now only need to do a few copy - replaces to get this implented

Your effort appreciated! Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com