• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '14 Historical outcome
12-25-2012, 12:51 AM,
RE: France '14 Historical outcome
(12-24-2012, 11:40 AM)Levanten Wrote: I have found the modified scenario in my e-mail after digging. But it was 0906_03S but no luck about this one. Is it new? Should I wait for the new patch. France 14 is all time my favorite game. I can not enter Volcano man site to download modified early campaign. Helmet Smile

You can get it in post #17 above or yes, wait for the next patch/update, but that probably won't be for a while now. The intent of providing it above was just in case anyone wants to give it a go early.

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2012, 06:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-25-2012, 06:42 AM by Hoplite.)
Hello Ed,
It was the same problem happened months ago but it was fixed. I couldn't enter your web page because of notification" 403 Forbidden" error in browser. I mailed my IP adress and problem was solved. But after trying again after some time I can not enter or can download from the link.
12-25-2012, 01:04 PM,
(12-25-2012, 06:41 AM)Levanten Wrote: Hello Ed,
It was the same problem happened months ago but it was fixed. I couldn't enter your web page because of notification" 403 Forbidden" error in browser. I mailed my IP adress and problem was solved. But after trying again after some time I can not enter or can download from the link.

Ok, sorry about that. Please email me your IP address again and I will look into it.
Send this user an email