• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stupid Q #3
12-07-2012, 01:27 AM,
c_Question Mark  Stupid Q #3
So ... Smoke limit.

When the report says Smoke Limit = 2, that means 2 per turn, right??
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 01:41 AM,
RE: Stupid Q #3
Nope, that's your total per scenario. The scenario designers pay a lot of attention to the smoke allocations, since their proper use (or careless use) can greatly affect the balance of a scenario.
12-07-2012, 01:51 AM,
Sigh - and here I thought maybe I'd found the perfect solution to keep that $*&&#@! 88 from chewing up my Shermans. Sheesh, even when pinned those things are deadly!

Oh well, it took me another two turns, but the ground pounders took the pillbox
12-07-2012, 03:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 03:31 AM by Rabbit.)
At least you are remembering to use your smoke allocations. I am continually forgetting all about my smoke allocations and they can be such a godsend when used correctly. Likewise I often forget to check all the places from where I can fire the smoke. I think of smoke as being fired via the mortars and remote artillery support, so I often forget to check my weapons and vehicles to see if they can fire smoke as well. You'd think from all the times I've smacked myself in the forehead late in scenarios that I'd begin to remember.
12-07-2012, 04:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 04:36 AM by Compass Rose.)
Stejones,

There are no such thing as a stupid question over here on the Blitz.

Everyone starts off in the same situation that you are in, when they start learning the series. So don't feel that you are the only one who has ever had these type of questions. Please feel free to keep asking, and we will do our best to keep trying to answer them! Smile