• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Europe In Flames Tournament Second Round
12-27-2012, 06:06 AM,
RE: Europe In Flames Tournament Second Round
(12-26-2012, 10:47 PM)Tide1 Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 04:56 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Nacbar's Yanks have requested safe passage back to Africa, following a devastating major loss at Dime Beach.

(But I now believe that we played the wrong scenario...)

David I sent you and NACBAR2 an email let me know what you gents decide.

We are restarting and will attempt to complete at warp speed.
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2012, 08:19 AM,
(12-27-2012, 06:06 AM)Liebchen Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 10:47 PM)Tide1 Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 04:56 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Nacbar's Yanks have requested safe passage back to Africa, following a devastating major loss at Dime Beach.

(But I now believe that we played the wrong scenario...)

David I sent you and NACBAR2 an email let me know what you gents decide.

We are restarting and will attempt to complete at warp speed.
firsr new turn sent

12-27-2012, 10:04 AM,
Filip(axis) V Barbarrossa(us)

We have finished our Game result a Draw.

The Americans scraped into a Draw by the skin of their teeth on their last turn. A great battle with objectives changing hands several times. A good HvH game modified by Fowl and many thanks for it.

Barbarrossa.
01-05-2013, 09:17 AM,
BUMP!! Helmet Wink
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-05-2013, 07:19 PM,
(12-27-2012, 10:04 AM)Barbarrossa. Wrote: The Americans scraped into a Draw by the skin of their teeth on their last turn. A great battle with objectives changing hands several times. A good HvH game modified by Fowl and many thanks for it.
Thank you for your kind words and i am please you found the scenario to be an enjoyable play! Big Grin
01-11-2013, 10:14 AM,
RickyB's allies got a maj vic. Salute5

It was a fun little scenario despite my mistakes, especially looking at it as a long camp <slaps forehead> and the fact RickyB is a great player. I had a lot of fun so I won almost as much as RickyB did. Angry5 Maybe I will get him next time. Voodoo Doll Great fun. Big Grin2
01-11-2013, 10:33 AM,
It was a good battle OJW, thanks for the game and kind words. I got the victory on the ground but as we discussed, a different strategy by you would have definitely balanced it out some, if not earned you a win.

Good fight thank you sir.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
01-11-2013, 11:15 AM,
Nacbar and I are about half way through, since we played the original to completion the first time. I have to say, this second round is way more interesting and fun.
01-12-2013, 03:46 AM,
Good stuff generals Helmet Smile
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-12-2013, 11:03 PM,
(01-11-2013, 11:15 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Nacbar and I are about half way through, since we played the original to completion the first time. I have to say, this second round is way more interesting and fun.

Very glad to hear that, i spent quite a lot of time testing and re-testing to making this scenario a more enjoyable game for PBEM. Wink