• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SDC's Facebook SB:FWW planning maps album available
12-02-2012, 11:13 AM,
SDC's Facebook SB:FWW planning maps album available
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...033&type=1

These are at a smaller size than what will get posted to the SDC page for SB:FWW -but, you can get an idea for what maps there are to work with at the time of writing this.

______

Note too, there is also one available for SB: Winter War, with more SB albums to come shortly (as soon as I can resize the maps...).
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 11:16 AM,
RE: SDC's Facebook SB:FWW planning maps album available
Sounds good; thanks! Thumbs Up
01-10-2013, 02:04 AM,
A little question, the 2 middle east maps (Palestine and Beersheba) are used in game??? because i see the list of scens and dont find a scen covering them... maybe in the campaigns??? thanks.
01-10-2013, 07:55 AM,
(01-10-2013, 02:04 AM)Xaver Wrote: A little question, the 2 middle east maps (Palestine and Beersheba) are used in game??? because i see the list of scens and dont find a scen covering them... maybe in the campaigns??? thanks.

I will see if I can get Ed to address that - as when I do the maps I am just creating them by .map file included in the game. With Modern War, I think most of the larger maps only had portions used to create scenarios- there wasn't anything on their big map image -it might be the same with FWW.
Bydand
Send this user an email
01-10-2013, 08:00 AM,
(01-10-2013, 02:04 AM)Xaver Wrote: A little question, the 2 middle east maps (Palestine and Beersheba) are used in game??? because i see the list of scens and dont find a scen covering them... maybe in the campaigns??? thanks.

No they are not used, they are present if someone wants to create their own scenarios/campaigns.
Send this user an email
01-10-2013, 10:01 PM,
I see, thanks for the clarification.