Von Earlman
Herr Straben Laufer
kernel t
If you agree all we need is a scenario.
Please send me a e mail to jessewilcox at shaw dot ca

Wow,

Team A score is 7342
Team B score is 42024

I think the game would be more interesting if two most experienced players fight on opposite sides. I am talking about Herr Straben Laufer (score 26592) and kernel t (score 11950). Just an opinion Chair Hide

Makes no difference to me.........I am equally inept on any team.........also I will play most any scenario.......I can lose equally in that area too........the other two guys on team B must really be good of course that's easy for me to say.....I don't keep score much :-)

Seriously what ever and however everyone agrees on will work for me.....I just need bullets :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2012, 09:40 AM,
RE: Team Game?
I am easy... These are just numbers... If we take ELO for instance then the difference is not so huge, with team A average ELO of 2001 vs 2044 for team B...

11-29-2012, 09:56 AM,
(11-29-2012, 09:40 AM)PawelM Wrote: I am easy... These are just numbers... If we take ELO for instance then the difference is not so huge, with team A average ELO of 2001 vs 2044 for team B...
I have no idea what is ELO, can't figure it out Dont Know. But Score as I understand is number (+size) of games played. To me that is experience.

As I said that was an opinion. Just in case kernel t did not pay attention to it when he set up teams. But if everyone likes it, I join the given place. No problem. Helmet Wink

11-29-2012, 10:20 AM,
(11-29-2012, 09:56 AM)Skryabin Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 09:40 AM)PawelM Wrote: I am easy... These are just numbers... If we take ELO for instance then the difference is not so huge, with team A average ELO of 2001 vs 2044 for team B...
I have no idea what is ELO, can't figure it out Dont Know. But Score as I understand is number (+size) of games played. To me that is experience.

As I said that was an opinion. Just in case kernel t did not pay attention to it when he set up teams. But if everyone likes it, I join the given place. No problem. Helmet Wink
ELO is based on the quality of the opponents you play and is a much more realistic score than the total score of a player...........translation..........playing a lot and getting a high score is not the same as playing tough opponents.........I think.............or it could just be a rock band :-)

VE

"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
11-29-2012, 08:36 PM,
Dmitriy,

Score? Read2
What is a high score but a player who has played many games? Chop Wood

Clues
Jesse has balanced the teams out fairly well if you look at the win/loss percentages of the players:

Pawel .593
Boisforas .220
Skryabin .618 (1.00 in the last 6 months of play)

H S L .528
Von Earlmann .334
kernel t .566

Team A: Win/Loss of .477
Team B: Win?loss of .476

I am not a big fan of ELO, so I only looked at win/loss. Farmer
It's not about how many you played. It is more about how many wins (win/loss) and who you played (if you use ELO)? On average, ELO means that Team B simply fought tougher opponents. Scale

Buds

HSL

11-30-2012, 03:11 AM,
(11-29-2012, 08:36 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Skryabin .618 (1.00 in the last 6 months of play)
HSL

Oh, come on, that was only two games Helmet Rolleyes
Anyway it is more interesting to fight stronger opponents. I think we are going to be Germans, so looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

Cheers6