• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted
11-19-2012, 03:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 02:28 PM by DainBramage.)
Opponent Wanted
I am looking for an opponent for my first battle as a member of The Blitz. My first attempt to pick a fight has sadly gone unanswered, maybe this attempt will do better. I am willing to command either side of any decent sized "fair fight" of any HPS battle, 1814 Campaign not included. I am also willing to discuss optional rules. I only want one battle at this time, so I will do battle against the first person to propose a good fight.
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 04:45 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted
What size scenario did you have in mind?
11-19-2012, 07:18 AM,
(11-19-2012, 04:45 AM)Liebchen Wrote: What size scenario did you have in mind?

Hello Liebchen,

I would prefer to avoid the really small scenarios with few troops and less than twenty turns. Other than that, it would really be up to my opponent, provided the battle is a "fair fight" with chances for both side to win. This game would be in addition to the big battle that KG_RangerBooBoo and I are presently negotiating on. I do not have any battles going at this time. I can handle two big fights at the same time and do not fear engaging in another big battle. Helmet Smile
11-19-2012, 09:29 AM,
OK, my slate is full right now for larger games, thought you might take on a smaller one. I'm glad that you've got a game going, though.
11-19-2012, 10:06 AM,
(11-19-2012, 09:29 AM)Liebchen Wrote: OK, my slate is full right now for larger games, thought you might take on a smaller one. I'm glad that you've got a game going, though.

Liebchen,

I thank you for considering taking up arms against me though I am relieved you are not overloading yourself on my account. I would not want your game play to be lessened just to give me something to do. Perhaps we shall do battle against one another in the future.

I too am happy to now have a battle and a big one at that! I will leave this offer open for anyone else in need of a battle. I still have room for one more good fight!
12-01-2012, 06:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012, 06:10 AM by Chosen Man.)
(11-19-2012, 10:06 AM)DainBramage Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 09:29 AM)Liebchen Wrote: OK, my slate is full right now for larger games, thought you might take on a smaller one. I'm glad that you've got a game going, though.

Liebchen,

I thank you for considering taking up arms against me though I am relieved you are not overloading yourself on my account. I would not want your game play to be lessened just to give me something to do. Perhaps we shall do battle against one another in the future.

I too am happy to now have a battle and a big one at that! I will leave this offer open for anyone else in need of a battle. I still have room for one more good fight!

(12-01-2012, 06:09 AM)Chosen Man Wrote:

Liebchen,

I am up for a long game
12-02-2012, 10:48 AM,

Liebchen,

Liebchen,

I am up for a long game

Hello Chosen Man,

I still have room for one more battle. As far as I'm concerned, the bigger the better. The problem is, which game, which scenario and which sides shall we play? I will try to send you an email so we can begin negeotiations for war!

Regards,
Dain Bramage
12-07-2012, 02:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012, 02:33 PM by DainBramage.)
(11-19-2012, 03:17 AM)DainBramage Wrote: I am looking for an opponent for my first battle as a member of The Blitz. My first attempt to pick a fight has sadly gone unanswered, maybe this attempt will do better. I am willing to command either side of any decent sized "fair fight" of any HPS battle, 1814 Campaign not included. I am also willing to discuss optional rules. I only want one battle at this time, so I will do battle against the first person to propose a good fight.

This opponent request has been filled. Chosen Man and have come to terms and will be fighting the 388 turn 007.Large.historical.scn of HPS Waterloo. I have the honor of commanding Le Armee du Nord, may the gods of war smile upon me!
Vive l' Empereur! Vive l' France! NAP2
01-10-2013, 01:17 AM,
This battle was canceled. It seems Chosen Man wasn't able to engage in battle after all. Too bad really for I would have liked to try my luck as the French commander, perhaps another time. This request is still closed as i have found another war to wage.